ROCK & REPUBLIC Eyeshadows & Brushes Haul SWATCHES **MY PERSONAL REVIEW**

Yay my first personal review, I just discovered that R&R has a makeup line a few weeks ago, and their eyeshadows look gorgeous online! sooo I went wild and bought a ton of stuff. hehe


My own pics that I've taken, I'm so proud ^_^
4 shadows, 3 brushes


From left to right eyeshadows: Fuel, Jaded, Chain Link, & Scorch


The eyeshadows are fairly big in size as you can see, it contains 3g or .11 oz each. Every shadow came in one of those big black boxes about 1.5" tall with a rounded slot where each shadow was mounted. 




So here's my review of the brushes thus far:
Top to bottom: #201 Large shader brush, #206 Smudge Eye Liner Brush, #205 Angle eye liner brush


From top to bottom:

 1) #201 Shader brush is fairly large great for sweeping along the creases of your eyes it's wide and flat, the bristles are soft and seems secure, meaning none of the hair has fallen out thus far. 

2) #205 angle brush is stiff as it should be but smooth and soft, I think I like it better than the MAC angle brush at this moment because for some reason my MAC angle brush doesn't go on as smoothly for me. 

3) #206 smudge brush is very soft and bendable, not stiff like the angle brush at all probably because of its function to smudge. I'm planning to use this to apply a matching shadow over my liner to keep my liner from smearing opposite of its function I know lol. But I'm also planning to use this for a smokey eye too, can't wait!!

**All in all, I'm quite pleased with the brushes, the design of the brushes are simple and elegant. Each has a shiny steel-like body with simple black band near the top, soft bristles, and a nice looking Rock & Republic engraving with it's logo in the middle**




EYE SHADOW REVIEW BEGINS:
5* Great-->1* poor



1) CHAIN LINK: A nice iridescent silver shadow, great to use for a smokey eye with a black shadow. My only complaint is that it applies a bit light for my skin tone when looking at it directly, but shines when you look at different angle *I'm Vietnamese with a tan/olive skintone*. However whenever I took a picture of it (you'll see later), it shows pretty well, so I guess good for clubbing pics! 
3* pretty but normal



2) SCORCH: My favorite of the batch, applies well, looks orange like it is shown in the container, and it stays on well. It's orange with a hint of gold but you can barely see the gold. I'm super excited about this one. 
5*


FUEL: A little disappointed about this one not because the color is ugly, it's a gorgeous golden tone but that was not what I had expected when I ordered this. I was expecting it to be a vibrant yellow, runway high fashion sort of yellow but like I mention it's a golden pigment. So watch out if you plan to order this, it's a GOLD TONE NOT YELLOW. Just so you won't make the same error I just have a ton of gold shadows which is why I'm digressing on this for awhile lol.

So if you wanted a gold shadow, this is very pretty, it's very iridescent and won't stay on if you don't apply lid primer first, but I believe it woud stay on for awhile if you use the proper procedures with a lid primer. To me it has an exotic and very Egyptian feel. 
4*


JADED: Another favorite from this haul, it's an emerald forest like green, NOT a turquoise which I know my pic kinda looks like, I just couldn't capture the light right. But it's a breath taking jade green also iridescent with light golden flecks. Looking at it reminds me of forest nymphs, A perfect shadow for a nymph photo shoot I think. Also stays on my skin quite well
5*

**OVERALL I ENJOY MY SHADOWS, IT'S VERY CLASSIC AND I LOVE HOW THEY'RE PACKAGED, EACH CONTAINER IS EDGY AND FUN WHICH I THINK THEY STAYED TRUE TO THEIR BRAND**


My skin tone is not as orange, just how the light hits it I guess, but the shadow swatches are pretty true to their pigments. It goes Jaded, Chain link, Scorch, & Fuel



**THIS PARTICULAR BLOG WAS NOT PROMOTED NOR FUNDED BY THE BRAND IN ANY FORM, JUST MY PERSONAL REVIEW**
Forex System forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading