LIOELE PRINCESS PINK VANITY HAND MIRROR REVIEW w/ PICS!!

I really needed a cute hand mirror to replace the ugly looking Square ones that I get from the cosmetic gift package. I've been using those for years now since I was a bit lazy to find a replacement...anyhow my choices were narrowed to either Anna Sui's black ornate hand mirror or Lioele's pink one. 

Even though I love Anna Sui's product, the black hand mirror looks a bit too witchy for me so I chose the Lioele one as you already know from the title. Well then here's my review for it. 

Got it from Ebay for only $12 and free shipping with free samples too. 
Box design was cute and girly.

I love the color and ornate princess designs. However, the material of the plastic makes it feel very cheap kind of like an oversize barbie toy, or a mini doll mirror. 

Another downfall of the design is that it's WAY TOO SMALL, as you can see it's just a little bigger than an Iphone. Maybe I was just setting myself up for a disappointment in the beginning because I was expecting it to be a full size hand mirror, since I watched some reviews on it from youtube and it appears much bigger to me than it really is. 

But in spite of it all, my girly side reaches out to it lol. Oh & I like the lil princess carriage on the back of it! Also it's very light weighted so you can hold a bunch of stuff at the same time while you're applying makeup. 

Pros: cute style & color, light weight, I guess you can carry it in your purse 'cause it's small, but I wouldn't recommend it 'cause the glass can still get pretty dirty
Cons: cheap looking plastic, too small size (should produce a larger version hint to company)
Cost: $12

Would I buy it after knowing all of this?
 yes, because it's cute and cheap, I'll just use it until I find a cuter and larger replacement. 

Forex System forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading