BUTTER LONDON Polish Review #2! "KNEES UP" Ruby Foil Vampire red




I think this is my newest favorite red polish, "I'm not a waitress" from OPI was my previous favorite but this polish took the spot. The color is amazing! it makes me feel like I'm having nails made of foiled rubies. Pictures does not do it justice at all, it definitely has some aluminum quality to the pigment, it's also quite a vampiric blood red or at least this is what I would imagine vampire chicks to wear. 
I really do hope that they won't discontinue this color in the future. I'm so wearing this again for Christmas!


Pigment: 5* rare and eye catching pigment
Application: 5* very easy to apply, no streaking at all
Ease of opening bottle: 2* still hate the cap lol
Price: 3* a bit costly compare to OPI & Essie, it's $14 per 0.4fl oz bottle
Total rating: 5* because of rarity of color 



ALSO....



I bought a new base coat this week because the Seche base coat wasn't working for me, so the Sally's worker mention that this brand, Nail Magic comes off the shelves immediately. So this is the first time I used it. I think it's their latest product, it's a conditioner & nail hardener base coat. We'll see how it goes.


And another thing! I found the best smelling cuticle oil eva also from Sally's this week made by Nail Magic! ...yea it's kinda weird... but it's an "Almond Vanilla" scented cuticle oil and it smells really good! which is a plus because I'm usually too lazy to apply cuticle oil so my cuticles get all disgusting but this will give me incentive to apply the oil more often 'cause it actually smells good like a lotion. 





Forex System forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading