Cute bobs, Curly hair, Braids, updos PICTURE TUTORIAL DIY how to #6


Last one of the Hairstyles marathon week :p. Just got home and super tired & hungry!

A little of next week preview, I just went on a craze this week and ordered $40 of nail polish, an it's only 4 bottles of them. I think that's the most I've spent on polish thus far for only 4 bottles, I don't know about you but for a college student's budget that's a lot!

NEXT WEEK PREVIEW TIME!!

Anyhow, it's the "Butter London" polish that a lot of designers are using for their runway models, and particularly one caught my eyes were the "All Hail The Queen" color which is a beige nude pigment embedded with tiny sparkles, absolute gorgeous. Soooo... Since I'll be painting my nails a different polish each week, I'll start with that one on Monday & just do a review on it as well.

Btw I'm a nail tech as a part time so my nails aren't really in the best shape, odd I know, it's probably because I work on so many of other peoples nails that I don't actually take care of my own which is why I mask them with pretty polish each week until I have to work again in the weekends ^_^. hee. 








Forex System forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading