BUTTER LONDON HAUL 4 REVIEWS With pics: #1 All Hail the Queen






I saw the All Hail the Queen polish on Pinterest and fell in love so I ended up that and went on a rampage buying the others as well lol.  Each is about $14, not as bad if you compare to other high end polish like Lancome or Chanel. 

It really meets my expectation thus far from an outward appearance. The pigments even looks stunning in the bottle. So here's the review for the 1st polish:


One thing I love about this polish is the color which is a very light chocolate milk or latte tint, and what made me buy it was the very very tiny hint of sparkles.
 I don't know how they do it, but the golden sparkles were grind and mixed in flawlessly to create an elegant effect instead of a childish sparkle polish. It shimmers well in the light and makes you feel like you're wearing diamond embedded polish



Ratings:
1) Application: 5* (very easy to apply, no streaking, and not thick at all like most sparkly polish)

2) Color: 5* (exactly had I expected when I first saw it online, no disappointment whatsoever) 

3) Price: $14 More costly than OPI and Essie, but well worth it for the color 

4) Where can you get this? Nordstrom, beautybar.com, Ulta, Amazon, theskinstore.com




CONS: I really don't like their cap design, As you can see, every time you polish you have to lift off the square cap to get to the real one. Why they didn't just make it as the main cap? maybe for cosmetic reasons? who knows. But it gets really annoying to me when I'm trying to polish my own nails and after I get the base coat on, I have to try to open this cap TWICE since I don't want to dry out the polish by pre-opening it before I apply the base coat. 

Anyhoo aside from the annoyance with the cap, I'm very pleased with how this polish turned out. I'll edit this log again at the end of this week to let you know how long the polish lasts for me ^_^. 


1 week later....

* The polish lasts till Wednesday for me then it began chipping which is about 3 days after I polished it, maybe it's because of the base coat? So I bought a new base coat this week, maybe that'll work better. Check out the latest review on Butter London for further details. 


Forex System forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading